This soothing skincare formula forgoes traditional—and often harsh— ingredients found in conventional acne treatments in favor of soothing botanicals and herbal extracts. It features the nurturing power of hemp seed oil, an extract of the cannabis sativa plant that helps to calm feelings of swelling and irritation. Its clarifying properties help to reduce the appearance of clogged pores and blemishes, while tea tree oil targets trouble spots without causing excess dryness or flaking. Potent plant antioxidants help to boost skin’s defenses against environmental stressors.
- Salicylic Acid : This beta hydroxy acid helps to clear acne blemishes by exfoliating dead skin and excess oil. With anti-aging properties, it also targets the appearance of dull and damaged skin.
- Melaleuca Alternafolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree Oil) :This steam-distilled oil is believed to have antibacterial properties, making it an effective natural alternative to fight breakouts and clogged pores. It has been shown to minimize the appearance of blemishes without the dryness, itching and stinging common with some traditional acne treatments. With its invigorating aroma and refreshing feel, eucalyptus oil helps to cool the skin and provides antibacterial properties.
- Curcuma Longa Root Oil (Turmeric Oil): Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant. This unique form contains six times more of the potent antioxidant curcumin than traditional types of turmeric.Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract (Licorice Extract) Licorice extract works to soothe irritation and brighten the skin’s appearance.
- Bisabolol: This potent, plant-derived antioxidant helps to protect skin against environmental stressors and enhance the effectiveness of other ingredients in the formula.
- Phloretin: Separated from the root of an apple or pear, this unique ingredient is a potent antioxidant, that helps to safeguard the skin against environmental damage and free radical lipid oxidation. Additionally, phloretin helps with deterring breakouts and blemishes while also calming and soothing the skin.
- Niaouli (Melaleuca Quinquenervia): Leaf Oil Originating from the same family as tea tree oil, Niaouli Leaf Oil helps to reduce oiliness and reduce both the frequency and severity of breakouts and blemishes
Directions for use
Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Can be used morning and evening.