These gentle exfoliating skincare pads help to restore this healthy glow to dull, dry or aged skin. A combination of salicylic, lactic and mandelic acids work together to remove dead skin and revitalize the surface. They help to refine skin texture and minimize the look of enlarged pores, giving skin a smoother, more even appearance.
- Signs of aging
- Enlarged Pores
- Lactic Acid: is a naturally occurring acid in the alpha hydroxy acid family. It gently exfoliates, encouraging the shedding of dead skin and helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and discoloration.
- Mandelic Acid: This gentle alpha hydroxy acid is known as a natural skin brightener as it helps to target blemishes, discoloration and wrinkles while minimizing irritation.
- Salicylic Acid: is a beta hydroxy acid that focuses on the surface of the skin, helping to resurface irregular texture and dead, dry skin that can lead to blemishes and clogged pores.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile): helps to soothe and condition delicate skin.
- Salix Alba Bark Extract(Willow Bark Extract): With its high antioxidant capacity, willow bark extract fights visible signs of aging and photodamage.
Directions for use
In the evening after cleansing, use a pre-saturated peel pad and gently buff skin on face, neck and décolleté. Slight tingling during application is normal. Leave on for 1 to 3 minutes and rinse with cool water to neutralize. Follow with a moisturizer to replenish moisture.