- Inositol Present as the distinct isomer myo-inositol, inositol is a six-carbon cyclic polyalcohol that occurs naturally in all living cells.
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid manufactured in brain cells from glutamate. This primary neurotransmitter, abundant in the cerebral cortex, increases the production of alpha waves (related to a relaxes, yet mentally focused state) while decreasing beta waves (associated with hyperactivity, nervousness, and fleeting thoughts).
- Taurine (2-aminoethanesulfonic acid) exits mainly in free form in the intracellular space tissues. This conditionally essential amino acid maintains cell volume, via osmoregulation, which is the process that corrects excessive or insufficient concentrations of electrolytes.
- L-Theanine a naturally-occurring, biologically active, free- form amino acid, L-theanine gives green tea its characteristic taste. Although notable for its relaxation support, may also support nerve health and cognition.
- Magnesium sometimes referred to as the relaxation mineral and mainly found in brain, bones and muscles. Has been shown to support a healthy mood, including during the menstrual cycle.
Dissolve one scoop of Relax into 6 fl ounces of cool, pure water. Drink one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.