Use nightly. Apply a thin layer to skin and allow to dry. Will hydrate as it exfoliates. Store in a cool place.
- Vitamin A (Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate)
Retinol, or vitamin A, is a powerful antioxidant that supports fresh, revitalized skin. It is highly regarded for its impact on the visible effects of photoaging, including fine lines, wrinkles and lost elasticity.
- Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil)
Derived from a perennial shrub native to the southwestern US and parts of Mexico, jojoba oil acts as a lightweight emollient.
- Squalane is similar to the skin’s natural sebum, making it an efficient moisturizer that restores suppleness to the skin without a greasy feel.
- Safflower Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil)
Safflower is one of humanity’s oldest crops, and has been cultivated for centuries throughout a multitude of cultures for its oil. Safflower seed oil is used in skincare for its antioxidant and moisturizing qualities.
- Glycerin is known for its ability to draw moisture from the air and in turn, moisturize the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) Hyaluronic acid is a powerful humectant that helps maintain hydration and water balance in the skin.
- Tocopherol oil helps to promote moisture balance and maintain the skin’s barrier.